วันพุธที่ ๒๗ กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๔

The day the stadium spoke

Brand: NIKE
Agency: BBDO Argentina




JULY 2011, BOCA JRS REPUBLIC
THE DAY THE STADIUM SPOKE
Hi there.
Sorry to intrude.
How are you?
Finally I have you all here without a huge crowd in the stands.
For some time I’ve been wanting to say something
and this is a good moment.
Another championship will begin
and though some are happy seeing our historic enemy playing in the second devision.
I won’t.
Today, I want to talk to you about the only thing that’s left when… we die.
Something worth more than all you money
but can’t be stolen.
Today I want to talk about Glory.
Glory is not easy to achieve.
You won’t find it on sale.
It comes at blood, sweat and tears.
And you don’t give it away to just anybody.
But the one thing I’ve learned is that miracles needto be built.
Work,
sweat,
persist,
vomit, and run until your legs give out.
Leave your life on the field
for the fans that support you every sunday.
They know sacrifice
and would for you
… but they can’t, because they’re on the other side.
Because they are NOT you.
You would have to be blind not to see that
everyone want to play here.
But here we don’t play.
We do battle and defend our colors.
Let’s fight together and make history!
Give me your heart and when you can’t go on
I’ll carry you!!
We can be invincible again!!
Be strong guys!!
Come on BOCA, GO BOCA!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: